He almost gave up.

He spent a year working on his business and didn’t even
clear $5,000. His exposure to the Internet marketing “gurus” not only didn’t help, it also left him more confused than ever.

Then a friend suggested he attend a System Seminar
training event.

Within less than a year,  Darrell had his first $20,000
month. More important, he learned to put his business on solid ground so that his success is sustainable.

On this call, Darrell and I talk about what really works in business and what’s sustainable – and what’s not.

If the “gurus” have your head spinning too, this might be the most valuable call of the whole Pre-System Seminar series for you. And there’s a remarkable, very special, no-strings attached offer at the end of the call.

Tags:

11 Responses to “Darrell Crow: From $4 a day to $500 a day and beyond”

1. Roberto 25. Feb, 2008 at 1:59 pm #

Hey Ken,
    As always you provide excellent information, its really the best on the internet, and giving compliments is not something I do often…I would like to know if the 2007 seminar is available and if so what is the cost, I have emailed about this before and I have never received a reply…cheers! Roberto

2. Ken 06. Mar, 2008 at 7:39 pm #

Hi Roberto,
    Sorry no one has gotten back to you.
    I’ll write you at the address I have for you.
    Ken

3. Ken 06. Mar, 2008 at 7:42 pm #

Roberto,
    You didn’t post a valid address.
    If you call 845-757-5037, someone will help you.
    Ken

4. Rick Stomm 23. Mar, 2008 at 8:17 am #

Hi Ken,
    I thought I saw Bob Serling on the speaker list earlier but I do not see him there now. Will he be at the System Seminar this year?
    Best Regards,
    Rick

5. Jeff Jones 25. Mar, 2008 at 9:35 am #

Ken,
    This is very exciting stuff.
    I am currently struggling at the end of a collection of children’s books I have been selling on ebay for the last two years.
    I will not be able to attend the conference,which kills me but that’s where I’m at financially,but I will be looking over your book selection very closely.
    These pre-seminar emails and audios have been excellent and I have promoted them to my newbie blog as well.
    Thanks again,
    Jeff Jones

6. Msatyen 28. Mar, 2008 at 10:40 am #

good evening,
    how i will get more traffic and seo.
    best regards,
    Msatyan

7. Msatyen 28. Mar, 2008 at 10:52 am #

Hello,ken
    I am struggling earn about to my affiliates website.how i will get much more traffic and search engine optimize about to my site.
    Best Regards,
    Msatyen

8. Tracey Lawton 09. Apr, 2008 at 10:01 pm #

Thank you for such a wonderful, down-to-earth, informative call. Well worth taking the time to listen to.
    I’m looking forward to receiving the rest of the lessons in this series.
    Best wishes,
    Tracey

9. Harib 13. Apr, 2008 at 6:24 am #

Hi!
    I thougt Mr. Darrell Crow started earning from 80 cents a day, but you mentioned he started earning from $4 a day to $500 a day and beyond?
    Is it true or the earlier?
    Harib

10. Thomas 21. Apr, 2008 at 2:31 pm #

Ken or Darrel,
    Darrell mentions the ‘physical products course’ Is that course available or is that the ‘smart beginners’ course?
    Thanks,
    Thomas

11. Cindy Kappler 25. Apr, 2008 at 9:22 am #

Hi Thomas —
    The System Smart Beginners Course is focused on teaching the basic fundamentals of online marketing though it’s received rave reviews from both beginners and advanced marketers. You can learn more about it here: http://www.SmartBeginners.com
    The physical products course is called How To Sell Physical Products on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://systemhomestudy.com/products/