In my experience, 90% of Internet marketing success comes
from picking the right niche. And picking the right niche is
a matter of research.

No one has a better, more comprehensive approach to
niche finding than Glenn Livingston.

Glenn’s tools will not only help you find lucrative niches
that others overlook, they’ll also help you extract more
money from a market than you would have ever dreamed
possible.

If you listen to no other call this year, make sure you
listen to this one. Glenn’s work is absolutely original
and you won’t find these insights anywhere else.

Tags:

10 Responses to “Glenn Livingston: The Ultimate Niche Finding System”

1. Pat Patrick 18. Feb, 2008 at 8:46 am #

I enjoyed the listening to you but the intro was too long. I hope you will respect that.

2. Namal 08. Mar, 2008 at 2:49 am #

hi Ken, great email about research. Dr. Livingston’s HTDYB course was on my buy list even before you mentioned him..it’s a no brainer for me. Thanks again for quality emails!

3. Bill 21. Mar, 2008 at 2:40 am #

Wow…that is some real MEAT! I can’t believe you guys gave that away for *free*; but I’m SO glad you did!! I’m heading over to Glenn’s site now. Can’t wait for the next email!

4. Peter Hill 27. Mar, 2008 at 7:21 pm #

Greetings,
    Interesting call. Despite what Bill said I think this convo had ALOT of filler and I found it hard to stay focused. I’m sure Glen is a real pro, but through the first half the Mp3 I kept zoneing out. Come on, this is internet marketing.. we got an MTV mentality here.
    Anyhow, good work.
    Keep it up.
    Peter

5. Timothy Jordan 30. Mar, 2008 at 10:48 am #

Hi, Thanks for the great info. While I am a little too financially stressed to make it to Chicago I do want to take in all of your online material. I am have a tough time getting traffic and the PPC/costs equation hasn’t worked well for me yet. I hope some of this great info can help me turn the corner. thanks again.

6. Ken McCarthy 07. Apr, 2008 at 8:46 am #

“The MTV generation?”
    You mean you deliver pizza and live in your parent’s basement.
    You say you’re interested in Internet marketing, but getting an hour with one of the world’s top online market researchers wasn’t entertaining enough for you?
    If you need to be entertained there are 1,000 fly-by-night gurus I can point you to who will be glad to take your money and waste your time on BS – and keep you thoroughly entertained every step of the way.
    If that’s the path you’d like for yourself, have at it.

7. Victor 20. Apr, 2008 at 1:06 pm #

I did enjoy Glen’s observations on keywords spelling ( plural or singular ); I did experience it first hand when I did ” smartbeginner ” in the singular and in the plural. I certainly did get different results in Google .
    FRUSTRATION can be hard for bad spellers and I imagine there are quite a few of wrong spellers out in the world.

8. joe smith 02. May, 2008 at 11:55 am #

A couple problems:
    1. you need a web reference in your text blurb before the audio, so people can do the homework and trust the well-written bio, verifiable credentials, and basic philosophies you represent.
    2. Audio, usually the presenter is not trained in communicating, uses the medium to sell something and always includes way too much “filler” as your commentor said, with lots and lots of irrelavent info, and no ability to Fast-Fwd through the —-, show me a transcript so I may have a chance of finding any real message you are trying to convey,
    Thankyou.

9. robert cape 02. May, 2008 at 6:57 pm #

good job

10. chris 16. Jul, 2009 at 12:10 pm #

Glen referenced a site that monitors real time web traffic for a specified key word.
    Please publish that.
    (sounded like tweaked in or tweak in? who knows?)